#3 What You Need to Nix Any Bad Habit
We all have them—those pesky habits that we just can't seem to shake. They might be minor things, like leaving the lights on when we leave a room, or bigger issues, like always picking fights with our partner. The problem with bad habits is that they rob us of time and energy. And, when we’re tired and exhausted, we tend to rely on bad habits to make us feel better (think scrolling on Instagram, binge watching Netflix or overeating). No matter what the habit is, it's frustrating when we can't seem to break it. But don't worry, you're not alone. This week, we’re going to do a deep dive into why we tend to over-do it from time to time.
What’s inside this episode…
- Uncover why we over-do things in the first place
- Get clear about why it sometimes feels like we’re doing things out of our own free will
- Learn the simple tool to start making long-lasting changes today
- Some of the challenges you’ll face (and what to do about them)
Featured on the show
- Want to really do this work? Get your free journal prompts here
- My (current) favorite book on habits: The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Like us on Insta
- Follow us on Facebook
- Subscribe to our show so that you’ll never miss a new episode!
- Love it? We’d greatly appreciate a review in Apple Podcasts