#9 The Difference Between Supporting and Controlling
You do everything for everyone all the time.
It’s your best skill as an employee - and it’s how you got to where you are today. But can you really keep this up?
If you’re constantly putting out fires for others and taking care of everyone else’s needs, it’s no wonder why you’re continually burned out and beat up.
I hear you - you can do it better than anyone.
But you may inadvertently be harming your team (not to mention, yourself). Listen to find out more.
What’s in this episode
- Why some of the greatest property managers struggle with delegation
- The costs of doing everything yourself all the time
- What you have to be willing to do in order to switch from controlling to supporting
- What’s possible for you (and your team) when you flip into support mode
Featured on the show
- Want to really do this work? Get your free journal prompts here
- How Choosing Pain Now Can Avoid Greater Pain Later - Forbes Coaches Council - Brian Bogert
- Like us on Insta
- Follow us on Facebook
- Subscribe to our show so that you’ll never miss a new episode!
- Love it? We’d greatly appreciate a review in Apple Podcasts