#17 A 40-Hour Work Week Is Possible
Our industry is prided upon for being highly responsive and constantly available. Sometimes, it can feel like a race to be the first to respond to a request. Other times, it can feel like we just can’t keep up with everything.
… That’s where it’s easy to start overworking and putting in extra hours.
Don’t get me wrong, some weeks in property management will require extra time in the office.
However, too many managers are making this their norm.
Tune in as we unpack the mindset shift you need in order to take back control of your hours in the office.
What’s inside this episode…
- How beliefs can be problematic
- What you need to do in order to believe new things
- How to take control of your schedule
Featured on the show
- Roger Bannister and the 4-Minute Mile
- Want to really do this work? Get your free journal prompts here
- Interested in a free coaching session? Get on my calendar HERE
- Like us on Insta
- Follow us on Facebook
- Subscribe to our show so that you’ll never miss a new episode!
- Love it? We’d greatly appreciate a review in Apple Podcasts