#46 Lessons Learned From One Year of Podcasting
Take a moment to think about the dreams, goals and hobbies that you haven't yet actualized.
Ask yourself, "Am I willing to be a beginner?"
No one wants to admit that they have no idea how to do something or that they need help understanding the basics.
Sadly, this prevents many from making the time to learn something new, for fear of slowing down their peers who are farther along in their journey.
It's natural to want to be an expert as quickly as possible (especially if you're in property management!)
But oftentimes, that resistance to imperfection can get in the way of creating new experiences for ourselves.
Join us in this week's episode as we celebrate anniversary of the Addicted to Busy podcast (and chat about what you'll need in order to try something you've never done before!)
What’s inside this episode…
- The three biggest lessons I learned from launching this podcast
- Why humbleness is the key to creating new experiences
- The one thing you must be willing to do in order to hop into a new hobby
Featured on the show
- Want to really do this work? Get your free journal prompts here
- Like us on Insta
- Follow us on Facebook
- Subscribe to our show so that you’ll never miss a new episode!
- Love it? We’d greatly appreciate a review in Apple Podcasts